- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, and track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT-related fields.
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- IT Sales
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع الرياض - المملكة العربية السعودية
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 3 - 5