The accountant is responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, assisting with various
accounting tasks, and ensuring efficient communication with auditors, banks, and other stakeholders.
They play a crucial role in managing accounts payable and accounts receivable, preparing financial
reports, and ensuring compliance with tax regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Post and process journal entries to record all business transactions accurately.
- Communicate efficiently with auditors to facilitate smooth operations.
- Issue invoices and receipts and maintain proper documentation.
- Establish effective communication channels with banks to ensure efficient financial transactions.
- Update accounts receivable and accounts payable, generating timely reports for the Head of
- Assist in reviewing expenses, payroll records, and other assigned financial documents.
- Maintain accurate financial data in databases to ensure immediate availability when required.
- Prepare sales tax documents and ensure timely payments.
- Support management by addressing other accounting issues as requested.
- Analyze balance sheets and general ledger accounts to maintain financial records for client
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in accounting or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or a similar role.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ethical conduct and adherence to confidentiality standards.
- Detail-oriented and committed to producing accurate work.
- Problem-solving abilities to address accounting challenges.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Customer service attitude.