- Performs business requirements analyses as needed.
- Performs business process analysis and workflow diagramming.
- producing specifications for new or modified systems
- Liaising with other IT staff such as programmers to produce new systems
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solution
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers
- Identify KPI’s based on business processes.
- Performs GAP analyses, and Options Analysis as requested.
- Assists in the development and finalization of Business Cases.
- Presents the results and recommendation of any analyses as required.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs.
- Assists with assessment of potential business impact of proposed solutions and business processes.
- Reviews software application and implementation documentation to ensure business requirements are adequately addressed.
- Reviews and evaluates application processes and workflows, as implemented, for consistency with departmental requirements, procedures, and policies.
- Assists in the development of training materials and the coordination of training plans.
Skills and Qualifications
2+ years’ experience in business analysis, including requirements analysis, process and workflow analysis across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional team meetings for the development of business processes and workflows.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking to identify problems and then evaluate alternative solutions to determine which one is best.
- Reading comprehension: Computer systems analysts have to read manuals and technical reports to keep up with advances and implement new technology that meets employers’ or clients’ needs.
- Experience using MS Visio for the preparation of workflow diagrams.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues to diverse stakeholders.
- Past experience in programming is a plus
- Experience in identifying KPI’s.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to operational delivery and performance.
- Maintain a high standard of client service.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Visio & Project.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic
- Bachelor’s degree in IT discipline.