- Coordinate all technical pre-sales of mobile security.
- (KNOX) and B2B area. The Pre-Sales will be closely working with the sales team to develop and carry out technical pre-sales in the B2B area.
- Create, report, and execute key account strategies aimed at growing B2B business.
- Maintain a high standard of technical knowledge in relation to products, services, and competitors.
- Assist with business documentation (ex. RFPs, RFIs) and business development efforts.
- Lead and support a team of RTAM engineers, assigning and following up on tasks, setting goals, coaching, and performance reviews.
- Report team activities, accomplishments, and issues.
- Assist in developing and executing the annual B2B strategy in collaboration with HQ B2B, subsidiaries, and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for all technical pre-sales activities for KNOX security solutions and B2B solutions.
- Develop sound professional relationships with key technical decision-makers in customer accounts.
- Collaborate with channel partners and systems integrators to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Hold workshops and training for local subsidiaries.
- Support Sales meetings whenever needed as a technical consultant for deals (provide suitable solutions for client needs).
- Participate in product Launching and B2B events as needed.
- Understand SDKs, prepare POCs and propose solutions based on the full understanding of APIs.
- Assist customers and partners with product integration (REST API).
- Respond to the subsidiary's tickets and questions (L2 Technical Support).
- 2+ years of experience in networks, software security, or mobile products.
- Deep understanding of Cloud technology and services, REST APIs, MDM, Android, and ARM technologies.
- A previous customer-facing experience like pre-sales experience.
- Strong ability to initiate and manage business projects/products that support overall sales offering to clients.
- Strong ability to understand customers' business and technology development plans.
- Innovation and ability to introduce new business models to serve B2B market needs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- A dynamic, self-starting individual with the ability to excite and instill confidence in customers and partners about Samsung technologies and products.
- Experience working in matrix teams across different cultures and time zones.
- Excellent spoken and written English, and Arabic.
- Traveling is required.
- عمل لعمل
- Computer Networking Skills
- Software Development
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 2