- Experience in supporting security or system software-related developments.
- A wide level of knowledge in networks, software security, and mobile products.
- Understanding of Cloud technology and services, REST APIs, MDM, Android, Android Enterprise, and ARM technologies.
- Previous customer-facing experience like pre-sales experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- A dynamic, self-starting individual with the ability to excite and instill confidence in customers and partners about the company’s technologies and products.
- Strong ability to understand customers' business and technical development plans.
- Innovation and ability to introduce new business models to serve B2B market needs.
- Strong desire to grow sales and win business.
- Experience working in matrix teams across different cultures and time zones.
- Willingness to learn Android development for POC purposes.
- Excellent spoken and written English, and Arabic.
- Traveling is required.
- Experience and familiarity with mobile B2B products.
- Ability to initiate and manage business projects/products that support overall sales offering to clients.
- Technical understanding and experience in various MDMs, UEMs, and EMMs.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners and systems integrators to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Previous Android/Java development experience is a plus.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales activities for security solutions and B2B solutions.
- Create, report, and execute according to HQ B2B strategies including security and productivity solution aimed at growing B2B business.
- Develop sound professional relationships with key technical decision-makers in customer accounts.
- Collaborate with channel partners and systems integrators to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Hold workshops and pieces of training for local subsidiaries.
- Support Sales meetings whenever needed as a technical consultant for deals (provide suitable solutions for client needs).
- Participate in product Launching and B2B events as needed.
- Understand SDKs, prepare POCs, and propose solutions based on the full understanding of APIs.
- For development-experienced members, create new apps aimed at growing the B2B business as requested while utilizing Android and APIs.
- Assist customers and partners with product integration (REST API).
- Respond to subsidiaries' tickets and questions (L2 Technical Support).
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 3 - 5