- Develop and implement DigiSkills’ business development approach aimed at adopting a demand-driven model to skills development.
- Develop mechanisms to gather, analyze, disseminate, and act upon market intelligence related to the work of Digiskills to inform the decision making process.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to build and sustain impactful relationships with local, regional and international stakeholders, including donors, NGOs, government agencies, private sector providers, government agencies, etc. This may include market development activities, taking the advantage of growth ‘leads’, etc.
- Maintain deep knowledge and keep abreast of market/industry trends and changing dynamics as it relates to the skills development industry.
- Support DigiSkills in the development and maintenance of partnerships, functional policies and procedures, including support to key stakeholder interactions, internal communications, evaluation of performance metrics, business plans and strategies, and international outreach.
- Responsible for training, mentoring, and evaluating staff’s relevant skills such as relationship development/management, etc., including the development of such programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Eligibility and Minimum Qualifications
- Prior work experience for a minimum of 8 years and a maximum of 12 years in business development and any other relevant fields such as strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with stakeholders in the public and private sectors, in addition to donors and civil society organizations.
- Experience in negotiating and establishing partnerships with key local, regional and global stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high tolerance for risk, ambiguity, and change.
- Experience in identifying and securing funding and business expansion opportunities.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- High level of cultural adaptability and sensitivity.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Education, IT, Engineering, or any other relevant field.