Job Role & Responsibilities
- Provides technical knowledge on client engagements of moderate complexity independently in the procurement area (Procurement Transformation, Procurement Process Design & Optimization, Procurement Policies & Procedures, Procurement Spend Analytics, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Target Operating Model … etc) – consulting with Partners/Directors as appropriate
- Provides technical knowledge on client engagements of moderate complexity independently related to the supply chain area (SC Demand Planning and Manufacturing, Inventory Management, SC Warehousing, SC Network Optimization, SC Process Design & Optimization, SC Policies & Procedures… etc) – consulting with Partners/Directors as appropriate
- Provides resolution to challenges towards complex situations during the procurement or Supply chain engagements.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert or leader on procurement or Supply chain engagements.
- Contribute to review(s) on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
- This Role may involve frequent traveling as per the project needs.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 13 years of relevant experience with at least 7 -8 years of experience in a similar role (Big-4 experience is a plus)
- Experience with Procurement /Supply chain Transformation Projects, including Maturity Assessment, Operating Model Design, Process Design etc.
- Experience in developing Procurement /Supply chain Policies and Procedures based on the business needs.
- Some experience in the Performance Management (Performance & Service-based Operations).
- Knowledge and experience with the Saudi New Procurement Law.
- Project Management Experience.
- Strong analytical skills that help in articulating the business issues and needs, in addition to technical skills including reporting, business writing, benchmarking, structuring… etc.
- Soft skills including problem solving, decision making, leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Preferable “Sector” Specific Experience in one of the following sectors: Public Sector, FMCG, Construction, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Transport, Education or IT/Technology.
Education & qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university (Industrial Engineering is preferred) and/or Master’s in business administration.
- Any certifications or advanced courses related to procurement such as MCIPS is a plus