- Automate the configuration, deployment, and execution of automated testing of company products and dependencies.
- Plan, design, develop, test, and deploy new Ci/CD infrastructure and automation tools to meet the requirements of a full DevOps Automation environment.
- Provide full training and documentation on the DevOps Automation environment, including future maintenance and proposed upgrades.
- Filing and resolving bugs as quickly as possible, and an ability to isolate build/deployment and automation run issues versus code issues.
- Communicate status frequently to all stakeholders.
- Occasionally provide out of hours support for the project.
- Any other related tasks as required by the line manager.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Configuration Management/Automation role or related role.
- Advanced knowledge of version control (SVN) and GIT strategies.
- Hands-on experience in automation projects, delivered on-premises and to the cloud, using Kubernetes, Docker/Docker Swarm, Helm, Terraform and Azure.
- Experience in managing CI/CD deployments.
- Solid understanding of Make, ANT, automated scripts using Perl/Python, RESTful APIs, Junit, Git, Java, Microservices, Jenkins, Maven, Pattern Analysis and Rest Assured.
- Solid understanding of web servers, Windows IIS and/or Apache, Swagger UI and Spring Boot/Spring Cloud.
- Understanding and experience of the Agile/SCRUM based development methodology.
- RESTful Services
- Azure SQL
- Spring MVC
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 3 - 5