- Generate fresh engaging content for the job portal including blogs.
- Present content for both ahlan.jobs and JRA website so that it is relevant and user friendly and supports SEO efforts.
- Post and manage content on the website and portal via the bespoke Content Management System.
- Use Google Analytics to generate reports on usage, content and other metrics to demonstrate achieved targets.
- Manage JRA and Ahlan.
- Jobs social media channels, creating and posting content, building and engaging with followers to increase reach and drive traffic to the portal and website
- Manage the social media content calendar
- Coordinate social media campaigns
- Provide report and analysis on social media activity.
- Support with the delivery of the marketing plan to drive traffic to the portal.
- Engage with JRA members and tourism industry employers to encourage them to register and regularly post vacancies to the portal.
- Engage with training providers, CSOs and other organizations to encourage them to promote the job portal to job seekers.
- Create communication toolkits for partners/stakeholders to support in promotion of the job portal and JRA website
- Run communication campaigns to portal users that drive repeat usage Support
- Provide support to employers in account creation and maintenance.
- Administer job vacancy and training programme listings.
- Answer customer queries.
- Gather user feedback at regular intervals.
Key performance indicators
- User content is up to date, engaging and relevant.
- Number of unique and repeat visits to the site.
- Number of employers registered and jobs advertised.
- Number of job applications and jobs secured.
- Impact of social media campaigns.
- Customer queries responded in an efficient manner, meeting the agreed response times.
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing/digital communications.
- Knowledge/experience of the hospitality/tourism industry would be advantageous.
- Good writing and communication skills in both Arabic and English Languages.
- Understanding/experience in content management systems to manage website content and users.
- Experience of managing social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Experience of running communication campaigns.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Confident in use of Google Analytics.