- Understanding the business strategy & vision and translating them into enterprise-wide technology vision & strategy in alignment with strategic priorities for growth, customer experience, and efficiency.
- Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information, applications and infrastructure.
- Create business and enterprise architecture models that help clients to realize their strategy & vision with technology.
- Lead the creation of blueprints and roadmaps for complex and large technology environments.
- Ability to analyze client’s (IT) Operating Model including the organization structure, processes and governance while developing recommendations and/or creating actionable roadmaps.
- Significant experience in:
1. Developing architecture standards, principles, and guidelines for the enterprise.
2. Governing enterprise-wide portfolio of systems / platforms as part of “Architecture Review Board’ and
3. Function as guardian of the strategy and architecture to make sure that new initiatives comply with the set guidelines.
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies and common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
- Assisting with cost/benefit modelling and creating compelling business cases/total cost of ownership studies for migration.
- Solid experience in guiding clients through large, enterprise-wide transformation to implement their strategies and enterprise architecture.
- Experience working with IT leadership (e.g., CIO, IT Director) and business leadership (e.g., CFO, COO, BU leader, etc.).
- Lead the work related to analyzing business requirements, building the functional and technical requirements, designing the best fit solutions and performing systems and vendors selection.
- Interact with CXO level stakeholders and senior management levels of client organizations.
- Implement the business development and sales plan as well as contribute to setting the strategic direction for the enterprise architecture and technology enablement practice.
- Develop thought leadership and define approaches to provide structured solutions to complex technology strategy problems of clients, by recombining existing methodologies and teams.
- Managing engagement teams and providing technical leadership in the assessment, design, and management of successful IT transformation engagements in collaboration with clients.
- 10+ years of experience specializing in technology architecture, solution architecture and standards.
- Enterprise architecture tools: Meta, Aris, Alfabet, Bizdesign, others
- Ability to identify technology standardization opportunities, specify options, weigh implementation complexities and risks to make the right technical decision.
- Experience with at least one Cloud Based Platform (Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure).
- Experience with and good understanding of Business Process Management, Business Rules Management Systems, Complex Event Processing systems.
- Understanding of systems infrastructure and various approaches to load balancing and fault tolerance.
- Experience in producing solution architecture diagrams, application interaction diagrams, solution blueprints, roadmaps, etc.