- Monitoring business performance and cash flow.
- Overseeing budgets and ensuring everyone sticks to them.
- Leading the Finance & Accounting teams.
- Developing advanced financial models that accurately forecast our performance.
- Cross functional strategic planning.
- Valuation and investment strategies.
- Direct interaction with the board of Directors and external investors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent is mandatory. Master’s is a plus along with any well-known professional certificate such as CFA, CIA, CPA, or CMA.
- Business awareness.
- Data analysis.
- Problem solving.
- Decision making.
- Leadership & people skills.
- Influencing others.
- Negotiating & relationship building.