Main Areas of Contribution and Responsibility
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of the business.
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/Key Performance Indicators to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to the website, landing pages, social media, apps...
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue).
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Performing other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Driving Results.
- Leadership & People Skills.
- Learning Agility.
- Market & Data Analysis.
- Digital Marketing.
- Referral Marketing.
- Conversion Rate Optimization.
- A/B Testing.
- Use of Growth Hacking Tools.
- Basics of Programming.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
Accreditations, Licensing, and Professional Certificates
- A well-known professional certificate is a plus.