- Oversee the running of the end to end agile software development process for new and existing systems and projects.
including the support of our live environment.
- Working with Technology, Product and Management teams.
○ Help manage and support the agile development lifecycle from requirements gathering to deployment.
○ Articulate complex technical solutions to senior stakeholders.
○ Support the teams in removing or resolving any bottlenecks or blockers.
○ Deliver Management Reporting on progress and velocity for each project.
○ Ensuring the team have clear direction at all times.
○ Manage individual project priorities deadlines and deliverables.
- Facilitate the team.
○ Developing, motivating and mentoring team members whilst aiding their career development.
○ Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
○ Help define and drive the recruitment and onboarding process.
○ Managing conflict resolution within the workplace.
- Engineering Process and best practice.
○ Be the internal champion for the agile development process.
○ Ensure high quality software engineering best practices are being followed at all times.
○ Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Architects and Development
teams to ensure best in class development.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven leadership experience for teams of 20+ software development engineers at a recognized leader in Consumer Internet or Digital Services.
- Extensive real-world experience of leading cross functional agile software development teams.
- Understanding and Experience of using both SCRUM and KANBAN agile frameworks.
- Experience in deploying best practices for test automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Experience implementing complex software solutions on a microservices architecture.
- Experience with version control and branching strategies.
- Ability to co-work with Technical Architects, QA, DevOps and Business teams.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with OTT Video delivery solutions.
- Experience with Digital Advertising Technologies.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and cloud-based software services.