- Manage a team of mechanical engineers in designing parts, engines, tools, and other mechanical equipment.
- Handle mechanical engineering activities and document control staff.
- Oversee and mentor mechanical design and CAD modeling in Pro-Engineer.
- Comply with drawings with applicable standards before approval.
- Plan work to ensure accounting for suitable ME deliverables.
- Support systematic root cause analysis and resolve non-compliance in part performance.
- Preparation of design control documentation (requirements, verification, traceability).
- Evaluating new technology for potential applications in the company’s products or services.
- Preparing engineering design drawings and schematics using computer-aided design (CAD) programs.
- A bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in solar energy, and familiarity with pumps, turbines, generators, and construction.
- Experience in reviewing requests for tenders and tender proposals for matching specifications.
- Experience in the on-site management of delivery, installation, and operation.
- The ability to negotiate with government officials and manufacturers on the suitability and quality of products.
- Experience in working with the government sector and tenders outside of Jordan.
- Process-oriented, analytical thinking - a problem solver.
- Exceptional project and people management skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in technical and user-friendly language, in both oral and written form.
- Communication Skills
- Mechanical Engineering
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 10 - 15