- Provides practical, consistent, and proactive support.
- To direct and advice to other division managers on HR procedures, policies, best practices,
- employment rewards, benefits.
- Legislations to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets of the company.
- This position performs and supervises human resources management activities related to hiring, recruitment, training, compensation, promotion, termination, career development, and retirement.
- In addition to follow the policies and procedures, principal accountabilities of the company.
- Define and communicate broad corporate HR mission and values, in coordination with Top
- Define and communicate HR strategy ensuring alignment with corporate strategy.
- Develop and refine organizational competencies for all employees.
- Support Heads of Divisions in the implementation of HR processes including selection and
- recruitment, training and development, performance appraisal and succession planning.
- Lead organizational transformations where appropriate and secure commitment to changes.
Training and Development Role
Define and communicate the strategy for Training & Development of staff.
Investigate training & development options for employees and ensure training strategy is in
line with the organizational competencies.
Compensation and Benefits Role
- Develop relevant HR compensation & benefits policies and practices in line with market
- pay and business strategy.
- Develop surveys, conduct research and benchmark data for developing compensation and
- benefits levels and practices.
- Develop and design pay programs including pay grades, performance incentives and
- bonus plans where applicable.
- Monitor and respond to legislature / regulatory changes in compensation matters.
- Provide general and industry specific market-based salary surveys for continuously improving internal pay programs.
- Generate reports and maintain records for compensation and benefits administration
- Assist payroll in processing salary payments.
- Define and communicate corporate remuneration strategy and ensure that there is a link between work behaviors / results and remuneration.
Recruitment and Selection Role
- Define processes and policies for the recruitment of staff, ensuring the company’s recruitment the best staff in an unbiased way. In case the need arises for a new resource in the company, develop / map the right job.
- Preparing for the company’s profile with the right level of competencies and forward the profile to the Head of Division for approval.
- On the date of the interviews, meet with each candidate and conduct the pre-screening interview to assess whether the candidate should proceed to the formal interview.
Employee Relations Management Role
- Develop and communicate corporate employee relations strategy.
- Audit practices and procedures for compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements and recommend employee relations policies, procedures and processes.
- Train division and middle managers regarding HR policy compliance and contract administration issues to ensure compliance with labor agreement.
- Deal with complaints and provide dispute consultation and support.
- Conduct investigations with appropriate individuals.
- Ensure responses to employee concerns are provided in a timely and emotionally intelligent manner.
- In case of need for termination, prepare for employee termination by compiling all evidence of underperformance and the necessary legal clearance papers.
Performance Management Role
- Define processes and policies for the performance appraisal of staff, ensuring
- employees are appraised more frequently.
- Define strategy and policy for performance appraisal (minimum frequency, balance
- between behavior / results, appeals).
- Ensure that promotions are announced organization-wide.