- Develop the training provision ecosystem by building private sector-led collaborations.
- Manage a CRM system/labor market information system (LMIS) serving as a single window platform to aggregate supply and demand trends in the labor market ecosystem.
- Plan and developing unified IT infrastructure for monitoring and evaluation requirements, and to track the life cycle of trainees, other stakeholders.
- Develop varied training models: online, offline, blended – as per evolving industry requirements
- Lead the development and execution of various strategies to engage with government and private partners to sustainably improve TVET (examples include application of iterative approaches to development, systems mapping and diagnostics exercises, evidence-based analysis, and incentive design initiatives).
- Contribute to the creation of a common platform for ecosystem players to enable collaboration, sharing of ideas and coalescence around systemic issues.
- Ensure timely and high-quality outputs linked to organizational goals.
- Develop communication, media and outreach strategies to attract trainees to various programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Eligibility and Minimum Qualifications
- Prior work experience for a minimum of 8 years and a maximum of 12 preferably in training management, ICT skills support, or any other relevant field.
- Experience/familiarity with the digital skills ecosystem is desirable.
- Experience implementing training/designing training programs
- Experience of working/collaborating with the government at both centre and state level
- Experience in dealing with national/international/multilateral agencies
- Excellent business judgment and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to deal with conflicting priorities and deliver high quality work on schedule; facility to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- High level of cultural adaptability and sensitivity.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Education, Economics, Development Studies, Public Policy, or any other related field.