Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ability to communicate and build a trusted relationship with donors such as governments, diplomatic corps, international organizations, and United Nations organizations.
- Planning project proposals and coordinating with the relevant directorates in order to submit proposals.
- Assist in the development and execution of an annual plan for communicating with donors.
- Representing the organization at meetings with donors.
- Maintaining records of information and files concerning the foreign international relations with donors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Sociology or similar relevant field.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sustainable development.