- Provides application support for both Production and Development for ERP and other
business applications with a focus on critical/complex incidents & significant
i.e. reduce problems in test system and make sure optimal systems availability to business
users. request and monitor remote access by the application vendor’s technical support tea,
provide and confirm solutions to end-users and business owners. Maintain appropriate
documentation on the change requests etc.
- Analyze Business process / system changes requests: Priorities the changes. Check the impact on ERP and other applications customizing (in
collaboration with business process owners). Check conflicts between current and proposed
functionality (impact analysis). Redesigns or adapts business processes to a change request.
Ensures the alignment of the request to the ERP and other applications.
- Minor/standard enhancements/projects: Ensure the design of the proposed solutions and potentially modify the process documentations
accordingly following the approval process. Provide time and cost estimate for the implementation
of the solutions. Plan and coordinate the implementation of approved projects. Monitor progress
of implementation. Ensure system integrity and performance. Coordinate the test (unit test,
integration test) in collaboration with the Key users Validate the solution (get signoff). Ensures
appropriate documentation is maintained
- Knowledge management:
Provides knowledge transfer and best practices (global processes) to power- users through
support/change request resolution and training in coordination with the training team. Maintain the
solution database by creating knowledge base articles, getting them reviewed and validated from
required levels. Being the expert on the assigned areas, he/she coaches and helps the
process/application analysts in the configuration/customization of the associated application
- Monitors performance and effectiveness of specific business processes
in close cooperation with technical team, assess master data and reporting requirements for key
users in his/her business area.
- Maintain up to date appropriate documentation
- Establish, improve an maintain strong relationship with executive, business and user
community as well as peers.
- Establishes effective working relationships with Internal and External IT Service Providers
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Business Relationship Management
- Develop a strong relationship and work closely with the business community, leveraging commercial knowledge to drive the assessment of specific technology requirements to enable respective business functions to achieve Annual plan targets
- Communicate findings to the IT Business Solutions Manager to ensure alignment with established business priorities, and to aid in: (1) formulating the right solution strategy for the Market and (2) managing the demand for IT solutions and services.
- Provide effective communication to relevant parties
- Business Transformation / Change Management
- Proactively looks for potential business improvements and supports designated business power users to formally raise requisite IT change requests to support these business transformation initiatives, ensuring compliance with JTI's IT change management
- Conduct an initial assessment and provide timely feedback on potential issues/risks.
- Responsible for analyzing and implementing subsequent change requests for solution enhancements, as per JTI's IT change management process.
- Supports the Business Solutions Manager coordinating Corporate project teams for
respective implementation/modification of the corporate IT systems (ERP, SFA, etc.).
Actively contributes to the implementation of Market solutions covering the functionality
required by business functions but not existing in the corporate IT systems portfolio.
Coordinating programming interfaces between these solutions and corporate IT systems
being part of the responsibility.
- Business Analysis
- Through proactive business involvement, drive the completion of the detailed functional and technical analysis of business transformation and change initiatives.
- Responsible for completing the required documentation, ensuring adherence to JTI quality standards.
- Collect business requirements and convert into technical requirements.
- Coordinate the sign-off process and assist with effort estimation.
- Support the preparation of test scenarios and test cases.
- Solution Design, Delivery and Project Management
- Provide coordination support during the solution evaluation and selection process.
- Successfully complete assigned tasks during solution design and delivery, in accordance with established JTI quality standards and best practices.
- Assist in formulating the operational support model and in delivering the requisite knowledge transfer and solution documentation.
- Assist in the planning and execution of solution implementation projects, in line with JTI's Project Management Framework.
- Coordinate onsite project activities and ensure that business operations are not adversely affected during project execution.
- Provide project administration support, including but not limited to budget tracking, project documentation, task scheduling, and project logistics.
- Assist IT Project Managers in assessing project go-live readiness
- Support the local roll-out of global solutions.
Professional Skills and Background
- Have 2+ years’ experience with ERP applications and Solutions, intensively worked with Finance/Accounting department as well as has experience in manufacturing-based environment.
- Have 2+ working experience on software development cycles, in the areas of application support, business process design and enterprise business solutions implementation
- Have an expertise in business process analysis and solution design
- Good technical document writing and reviewing skills
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have an experience in IT Governance and Project management, and Development standards and practices
- Have great interpersonal skills, strong written communication
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Acts with a sense of urgency and clear understanding of priorities and strategic importance
- Can work independently with minimum supervision, but ensures clear understanding of expected outcome; highly organized, proven self-starter
- Also, team-oriented, and able to network and establish good connections
- Creative, innovative, enterprising, ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Proactive, eager to learn and keep pace with business and technology trends
- Able to work under pressure and to think on his/her feet
- Detail-oriented but able to see the big picture
- Communicates effectively
- Goal-oriented, high level of commitment
- Customer service-oriented