- Having knowledge of relevant standards of accounting to provide a basis for the identification and assessments of the risks of material misstatement.
- Delivering high-quality audits via Global Audit Imperatives, methodology, content, guidance, learning, and other tools.
- Formulating reasonable judgments and conclusions.
- Complaining about auditing and accounting standards, laws and regulations (including specific local laws and regulations), ethical standards, and the audit firm's quality control procedures.
- Building own understanding of the company purpose and values, and exploring opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrating a great commitment to personal learning and development to act as a brand ambassador.
- Understanding the expectations and demonstrating personal accountability.
- Actively focusing on developing effective communication and relationship-building.
- Understanding daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing, or related field.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Accounting, Auditing, or any related field.
- Demonstrating leadership, problem-solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Reading, Speaking, and Writing).
- Location Amman Jordan – Working on GCC Market.
- Willingness to travel.
- تقرير مالى
- Finance & Accounting
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 1 - 3