- Design and code superior technical solutions.
- Create well designed, reusable objects.
- Create efficient and logical databases for clients.
- Create and execute project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule.
- Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients.
- Ability to scale the solution to the client’s goals and budget.
Skills and Qualifications
3+ years' work experience with the following languages and tools
- .NET based language (C#).
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016/2019
- One of frontend frameworks/library is a must ( React, Angular or Vue ).
- Nintex workflow engine is a plus.
- Experience working with workflow engine is a must.
- SQL Server 2008/2016
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE.
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems.
- Source control: Git.
- Administration experience and knowledge of SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications.
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues.
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability.
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
- NodeJS knowledge.
- Working with Power Apps is a plus.
- SharePoint (SPFx) is a plus.
- Web API is a plus.
- Razor is a plus.
- .NET Core with entity framework is a plus.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills; strong proofreading skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers.
- Positive, productive team player.
- Desire to learn new skills and improve.
- Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 3+ years in .NET development desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Microsoft development certifications, a plus.