Responsible for developing, coordinating and directing all of the public relations activities by planning and conducting a public and relations programs designed to create and maintain distinguished public image, involvement and presence in the regional and international scene.
- Working closely with the journals’ chief editors to ensure enhanced brand reputation.
- Being the company spokesperson and respond promptly and directly to all media inquiries with regards to the company operations, current situation and updates.
- Compiling, writing, editing media materials such as press releases, newsletters, reports, PR metrics, speeches and presentation
- Selecting, managing and monitoring performance of PR agencies across the network. Liaising with PR agencies and management team on local strategy, PR opportunities and related activities.
- Preparing and distributing press releases to targeted media channels.
- Organizing press conferences, press tours and media events, in addition to the president’s interviews and media activities, as well as directing responses to all media inquiries.
- Representing the president during community projects and at public, social and business gatherings as the company spokesperson.
- Monitoring, reviewing and assimilating information from local, regional & international media and responding as per required.
- Participating in the government spokespersons meetings.
- Developing ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentation and other public and external relation activities that promote awareness of the company services.
- Assisting and coaching company staff with public speaking engagements, presentation and preparation of articles for publication.