- Create and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals and installation guides.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the applications and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand developer documentation.
- Write documentation to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Collaborate with the software development team to improve product/service quality and performance.
- Test software products to ensure they meet requirements and are free of defects.
- Develop and implement quality control processes and procedures.
- Participate in product/service design reviews to ensure that quality is considered throughout the development process.
- Provide training and mentoring to other members of the team on software testing and quality control best practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the direct manager.
- Programming skills are preferred (e.g. knowledge of C++, PHP languages).
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Office tools.
- Developing information products, Generating information products, such as presentations, infographics, and reports.
- Manage multiple projects under minimal supervision with excellent attention to detail.
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Excellent command of English language speaking and writing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- حل المشاكل
- توثيق البرمجيات
- Communication Skills
- Quality Assurance
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 1 - 2