- Establish and develop contacts with consultants, contractors, government institutions and end customers for the lighting business.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of the project quotes, make presentations, provide technical backup, discuss & negotiate commercial offers and effectively manage the sales process.
- Identify new product and product lines and generate sales leads.
- Responsible for vendor registration for new projects.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies for market penetration.
- Achieve yearly sales budget on consistent basis.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in project Sales and Lighting for minimum 2 years in Jordan Market.
- Experience in handling governmental accounts.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and price and contract negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft Office.