- Ensuring all accounting records& statements of Albawaba are in line with local laws.
- Complying with Albawaba Group policies and procedures.
- Preparing sales invoices & making the payments related to vendors, staff salaries, and credit cards.
- Posting all accounting entries and maintaining all accounts related to VAT sales, VAT Purchase, Payment & Receipts with supporting documents.
- Maintaining the AR/AP having the effect of Debit Notes & Credit Notes.
- On a monthly basis, prepare Bank Reconciliation statements, and reports & close all the accounts on time with no error.
- Regularly maintaining the fixed assets register with depreciation calculation.
- Posting of Financial year-end adjustment entries.
- Maintaining VAT records with relevant supporting documents & liaison with VAT consultant in filing quarterly VAT returns with the appropriate government authority.
- Establish and maintain cash controls and reconcile the general ledger.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Documents related to all business transactions including accounting should be properly & systematically filed & kept.
- A Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in pure accounting extensive work.
- Knowledge in working with accounting software programs.
- Experience in Peachtree/Sage is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Excellent with numbers.
- Effective time management skills and keeping up with the deadline.
- MS office (especially in excel, having knowledge of some advanced formulas) & have working experience on Outlook.
- One who is mature has analytical, logical reasoning skills & tech-savvy would be an added advantage.
- Very meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Good English communication skills, written as well as verbal.
- Team player.
- مهارات تحليلية
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Suite/Outlook
- Finance & Accounting
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 5 - 8