The Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Developer role is to perform support and development for Oracle Applications, with a hands-on working experience of Oracle E-Business suite release 12.2 modules development, Oracle forms and reports, Web application development tools, Oracle Bi Publisher, Oracle OAF, oracle Approvals and OBIEE .and also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to support the development process, and to ensure project Customizations are performed according to oracle application development standards.
- Customization and personalization of the following Oracle E-business suite Applications Tracks:
- HCM (HR, Payroll, SSHR, OTL)
- Finance (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM)
- Procurement (Purchasing, Inventory, sourcing)
- Expert in Oracle Applications Integration techniques and technologies
- Support in Developing and Designing Oracle E-Business suite customizations
- Develop as required Custom Application APIs for data upload, download, and integration.
- Extensive experience in Oracle Applications data upload and Migration.
- Expert in Oracle Applications workflow customizations.
- Deep knowledge in oracle Applications AME customizations.
- Build and develop Custom Forms and reports to support closing oracle Applications business gaps.
- Develop Oracle Applications BI publisher reports (Formerly XML publisher)
- Expert in writing PLSQL, Complex Queries, and build Database objects.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Applications and SQL tuning techniques.
- Hands-on experience of OAF (Oracle Applications Framework) Customization and personalization.
- Develop and design oracle Alerts.
- Extensive experience with Application web and J2ee framework development tools
- Ability to develop custom Concurrent programs.
- Develop and maintain applications APIs as web service using Applications integrated SOA Gateway.
- oracle APEX as a development tool.
- Oracle OBIEE dashboards and reports.
- Hands-on experience in using iSetup, FNDLOAD, LDTs, Toad development tools.
- Prepare required Documentation following the Implementation methodology standards.
- Follow Oracle AIM and ABF implementation Methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply good judgment; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments.
- Observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Ability to work under difficult conditions.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Remains calm in stressful situations
- Customer orientation
- Professional development
- Process excellence
- Results orientation and execution excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering