- Develop marketing strategies.
- Running SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis.
- Determining the primary marketing strategy objectives.
- Create Competitive Analysis & Marketing Intelligence reports.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Analyses customer insights, consumer trends and marketing best practices to build
- successful strategies.
- Setting marketing objectives to ensure the profitability of a business's products or services.
- Collaborating with product management teams throughout the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with sales teams to plan and execute marketing and advertising campaigns and generating business leads.
- Perform analyses on marketing strategy effectiveness
o Organic traffic
o Email sign-ups
o Individual visitors to a website
o Click-through rate (CTR)
o Bounce rate
o Social Media
- Maintain the company's social media presence.
- Ensure effective communications between the company and consumers.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate.
- funds wisely.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 7-10 min years of experience in Telecom, Software Companies, ICT fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking Qualifications.