- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Must have a degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Preferably experience in Aluminum Kitchen Fabrication Industry as Showroom Sales Representative.
- Good communication skills both in Arabic and English.
- Must be experienced in managing all sales activities in kitchen showroom.
- Should be familiar in arranging meetings with clients to discuss about getting orders.
- Should be capable in developing coordination with clients in order to solve their discrepancies.
- Excellent awareness is highly essential to coordinate with other departments related to sales activities.
- التخطيط والتنظيم
- Microsoft Office
- Negotiation and Selling
- Communication Skills
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع الرياض - المملكة العربية السعودية
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 1-5