- Participate in sprint planning sessions reviewing use cases and providing estimates on QA efforts.
- Creation of Manual and Automated test cases and test data.
- Ensure test coverage and maintenance of existing automation test suites.
- Reporting product issues, bug analysis, and investigation to resolution.
- Manual and Automated testing of products.
- Maintenance and review of Automation Frameworks and tooling.
- Test Environment setup and configuration as per requirements.
- Attend and contribute to Agile ceremonies such as Retrospectives and Sprint Reviews.
- Work as part of a scrum team and contribute ideas and improvements.
- Analyse, document, and report test findings within the Test Management tool.
- Work closely with the scrum team and product owners to provide additional information on open issues.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent with Java coding skills.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role creating Java-based automated tests with combined manual testing.
- Experience testing APIs and RestAssured framework for automation.
- Experience automating frontend and backend end-to-end test scenarios.
- Experience in CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
- Experience using a test automation framework such as Selenium, RestAssured, and TestNG.
- Experience using test case management & defect tracking tools.
- Familiarity with XML, SQL Scripting, Oracle, and Database technology.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality focused.
- Experience in Microservices, Mobile, and Web testing.
- Experience in Performance Testing using tools such as JMeter.
- Environment configuration – Windows and Unix experience.
- Experience with banking, fintech, or systems in a highly regulated environment.
- Direct experience with Payments or Card processing.
- Hardware/Device testing experience.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player, with a proactive and can-do attitude.
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely with concise attention to detail to both peers and colleagues alike.
- Good listening is the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from colleagues and peers alike.
- Self-reliant, the ability to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment.
- Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to identify and contribute to solutions for the company in a collaborative environment.
- The candidate should be a team player, working with both QA, product, and development teams within Scrum.
- Passion to learn and work with new technologies.
- Strong customer orientation.
- منهجيات رشيقة
- Product Testing
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 2 - 4