- Understanding customer needs and establishing the best solutions that address the technical and business requirements.
- Building the technical design, integrating with other enterprise applications, and working with key personnel to ensure key technical and business requirements are being considered.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance efforts of the solution security standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Be responsible for the solution's performance and data integrity.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Java experience OR C#, .NET experience.
- SQL and database experience. (Oracle/Microsoft SQL Server)
- Webservices architecture and development experience. (REST/SOAP)
- Enterprise application integration experience.
- Understanding of cloud offerings and architecture.
- Understanding of network, application, and information security.
- Software version control knowledge. (Git, subversion, etc.)
- Ability to lead customer-facing sessions.
- Spring/Spring boot experience.
- Hibernate experience.
- JBoss/Wildfly experience.
- IIS experience.