List of Duties Include but not Limited to
- Provide technical leadership in the architecture and design of Spring Boot based Micro-Services.
- Lead in the implementation of an automation-testing framework built using Spring Boot.
- Implementation of prototypes to showcase new technologies.
- Design and implement new features both on your own and as a member of a team.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
Job Specifications, Standards and Requirements
- Honors Degree or Diploma in Computer Science.
- 10+ years proven experience in Java programming working with the following technologies – Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA and Spring Data.
- Experience building Micro-Services and implementing REST APIs.
- Strong object oriented design & programming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English language.
- Experience of software testing methodologies.
- Experience with the OpenAPI standard, documentation and testing using e.g. Swagger.
- Experience with modern Internet authorization and identification protocols such as OAuth 2, Open ID Connect.
- Experience in utilizing tools such as Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, ELK and Jenkins.
- Experience with workflow engines such as Camunda.
- Experience of Agile Software Development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience of automation testing with BDD, Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, TestNG.
- Understanding of containers, cloud, automation, security, configuration management, CI/CD.
- Knowledge and/or experience with relational databases.
- Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
Personal Attributes of the Candidate:
- Excellent team player, cooperative and flexible.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and can-do attitude, keen to be involved at all levels of a product.
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely, both written and verbally, with concise attention to detail to peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Good listener, the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Self-reliant, the ability to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment.
- Good problem solving abilities with the ability to identify and contribute to solutions for the company in a collaborative environment.
- Strong customer orientation.