Project Management Skills
- Delivery of a project work related to core skill areas under the guidance of Project Manager.
- Project delivery as per commitments to client and Project Manager – technical quality of deliverables, meeting time commitments, managing client expectations.
- Support Business Development through proposal writing, research, etc.
- Manage client relationships on projects.
- Conduct structured research assignments based on project needs.
- Assist in Practice development and solution development.
- People management – handle team of junior consultants on project work streams.
Core Technical Skills
- Organization Design.
- Talent Management.
- Workforce Optimization/ Manpower Planning.
- HR Optimization.
- Behavioral Change Management.
Relevant Advisory Skills and Behaviors
- Strong technical competence in respective area of specialization.
- Proven Project Management track record.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- 5 - 7 years of post-qualification experience HR and Organizational Development in a consulting firm or internal consultant position in a large organization.
- Candidates having worked in a non-consulting institution should display the flair and skills to fit into a consulting environment.