- Collaborate with others to create a high-quality work product that will provide a better client experience.
- Collect, assimilate, and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions.
- Understands basic financial concepts and knows where to find financial and business performance information
- Presents an approachable and professional style while engaging and communicating with others to build lasting relationships across client and team.
- Apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly.
- Value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
- Apply technology fundamentals to client situation.
- Find and leverage a diverse set of resources and share findings with others.
- Building own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrating strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Focusing on developing the effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understanding how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Holding an undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, MBA or a relevant master’s degree or certificate is a plus.
- Having 2 -3 years of experience in one of the areas: project administration, software development, systems administration/integration, software quality assurance and testing, consulting.
- Having experience working with system integrators or technology solution providers is a plus.
- Being able to integrate key technology vendors and solutions for integration, banking is a plus.
- Efficiency in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a deadline-oriented environment and flexible work hours.
- Having the willingness to travel (required).
- Excellent written and spoken English, Arabic is a plus.
- Being to operate and understand excellent project and program management disciplines including production of project plans and key quality program deliverables.
- Having strong administrative and numeracy skills and ability to analyze complex data with good attention to details.
- تحليل الأعمال
- Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Software Development
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 0 - 2