Main Areas of Contribution and Responsibility
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Initiate the workforce planning, perform analysis of hiring needs, and provide employee hiring forecast.
- Attract, identify and head-hunt the best potential candidates.
- Implement selection processes according to the company’s goals and conduct qualitative interviews.
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience and take care of follow-ups alongside managers.
- Develop and execute employer branding strategies and encourage employees to be brand ambassadors.
- Provide innovative insight and ideas for filling complex and hard to fill positions.
- Maintain accurate and organized recruitment/applicant files in order to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the talent acquisition function.
- Build high-quality partnerships with recruitment service providers.
- Maintain up to date regarding recruitment trends and translate these into the company’s recruitment strategy.
- Build recruitment reports and analysis and make suggestions for improvement in terms of profiles and processes.
- Develop customized on-boarding programs and new employee orientation.
- Manage the process of job analysis and drafting job descriptions to what best-fit the behavioral and technical requirements of each job title.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Leadership & People Skills.
- Influencing Others.
- Effective Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Building.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Interviewing Skills.
- Data Analysis & HR Metrics.
- Employer Branding Activities.
- Workforce Planning.
- Developing Job Descriptions.
- On-boarding Plans.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
Accreditations, Licensing, and Professional Certificates
- A well-known professional certificate is a plus.