- Provide the design director with the necessary reports to aid in business decision making.
- Maintain, guide, oversee, and put into practice robust technical standards, frameworks, and forms influence innovation strategies and decisions with expert knowledge and skill.
- Provide direction and assistance to ensure that major administrative decisions and standards are followed.
- Direct a team responsible for making products and deal with training issues as they arise.
- Schedule routine product testing to identify flaws and provide feedback on how to improve it.
- Controls how customers are communicating and what they want from development efforts.
- Effectively interacts with customers to determine their requirements and evaluate potential customized solutions.
- Develops and implements strategic plans for growth in response to shifting business needs.
- Takes ownership of the development cycle and is accountable for managing technical risks as they arise.
- Keeps specialized assets under control while adhering to cost and growth targets.
- Understands advanced database ideas and is proficient with a variety of SQL and NoSQL database plan approaches.
- Comprehends object-oriented ideas and consistently puts them to use for patrons.
- Provides access to the advantages of multiple programming languages.
- Has a deep understanding of the inner workings of client/server and web frameworks.
- A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- At least eight years of experience in the IT field.
- Advanced certification, such as PMP, is preferred.
- Adequate prior experience in a Java-related business.
- Capacity to organize and plan effectively.
- Strong leadership, talking, swaying, inspiring, and relying on others skills.
- Superb command of both English and Arabic (both written and spoken).
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Abilities
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 8+