Duties, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience and paying attention to detail.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use the system.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff.
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content.
- Other duties from time to time as determined by management.
Education, Certifications, and Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in IT, English language or related field.
- Acceptable certificates for Technical Writing.
Special Technical Skills
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Business Writing.
- CMMI Requirements Analysis Process.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.