- Ability to manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience.
- Understand the client’s business, follow sector trends, and learn leading practices.
- Conducts research on economics, sector, and market conditions to better understand the client’s needs.
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients.
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients.
- Recognize technology as a business enabler.
- Applies experience to enhance standard methods and tools; promotes their use through knowledge sharing.
- Ability to understand customer value insights to ensure alignment amongst client’s overall business operations.
- Contributes to the development of business cases and analyzes the financial and strategic impacts of a new operating mode.
- Holding an undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, MBA or a relevant master’s degree or certificate is a plus.
- 2 -3 years of experience in the following fields: project administration, software development, systems administration/integration, software quality assurance and testing, consulting.
- Having experience working with system integrators or technology solution providers is a plus.
- To integrate key technology vendors and solutions for integration, banking is a plus.
- Efficiency in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- To handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a deadline-oriented environment and flexible work hours.
- Willingness to travel (required).
- Excellent written and spoken English, Arabic is a plus.
- تخطيط الأعمال
- Communication Skills
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 3 - 5