Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed.
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer IT environment to understand changing needs.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment and solutions.
- Help in researching and developing new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- 7-12 years of experience in selling technical products, solutions and/or services is a must.
- Solid experience with CRM software.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Excellent command in English language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.