- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Maintains office files and records and performs other related duties as required.
- Screens office and telephone callers, greets the public; makes appointments, and arranges conferences and speaking engagements.
- Provide administrative support to ensure the proper operation of the office and perform administrative tasks.
- Assists the team by performing organizational and communication tasks.
- Responsible for clerical and organizational tasks like file organizing, scheduling appointments, and assisting other staff members.
- Research and collect information and responsible for the preparation of confidential documents and reports.
- Minimum 4 years of administrative assistant experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in the preparation of confidential documents and reports.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Reporting Skills.
- Office Administration
- Time Management
- Report Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Administration & Customer Services
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5