- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Minimum 2 years of years experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual (Arabic – English) is preferred/ required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Office Administration
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Administration & Customer Services
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4