- Develop strategic plans to achieve targeted volume, numeric, weighted distribution, and market share.
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team.
- Managing and developing the team.
- Developing and strengthening relationships with existing and potential distributors/accounts.
- Ensure and monitor asset productivity.
- Analyzing KPIs and taking corrective actions.
- Establishing, maintaining & expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of New & existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a sales representative, sales executive, or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in using sales analysis tools and software, setting targets, and developing strategies for improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Analytical Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Presentations Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8