- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps, presentations.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a Visual Arts subject.
Skills & Experience
- Customer orientation.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, XD, illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Problem solving.
- Process excellence.
- Results orientation and execution excellence.