Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying opportunities for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- The ability to analyze the outcomes and the structure of the business.
- Identifying patterns and developments in data sets and reporting the findings to the appropriate company members.
- Works closely with the Client and internal business departments to define, test, train, implement, and support functional requirements.
- Extensive experience in data collection and interpretation is required to ensure excellent data analysis processes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or a relevant qualification.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of data structures and reporting software.
- Analytical ability to work with massive datasets.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience in creating detailed reports.
- Communication abilities that are both verbal and written are important.
- Analytical thinking and a proclivity for problem-solving.