- Collaborate with others to create a high-quality work product that will provide a better client experience.
- Collect, assimilate, and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools.
- Understands basic financial concepts and knows where to find financial and business performance information
- Presents an approachable and professional style while engaging and communicating with others to build lasting relationships across client and team.
- Apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly.
- Value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
- Holding an undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, MBA or a relevant master’s degree or certificate is a plus.
- 2 -3 years of experience in the following fields:
- Project administration, software development, systems administration/integration, software quality assurance and testing, consulting.
- Having experience working with system integrators or technology solution providers is a plus.
- To integrate key technology vendors and solutions for integration, banking is a plus.
- Efficiency in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Willingness to travel (required).
- Excellent written and spoken English, Arabic is a plus.
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 0 - 2