- Assist in research activities, including data collection, information analysis, and any other related tasks.
- Participate in project management activities such as developing project plans, documenting meetings, and producing project progress reports.
- Assist project team with understanding issues facing clients and subsequently devise practical solutions, within the context of the engagement.
- Support project leaders, as deemed necessary, in project tasks and activities, to design and develop client deliverables.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role within relevant industries
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills in English and Arabic
- Excellent computer skills, demonstrating strong skills in all key packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- High analytical skills, logical and organized thinking
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing and able to travel when necessary
- B.A./B.Sc. preferably in business related fields or industrial engineering
- MBA or a Master’s degree is preferred
- PMP (plus)
- Business Analysis
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2+