- Undertake short-term or long-term projects to address a variety of issues and needs.
- Meet with management or appropriate staff to understand their requirements.
- Use interviews, surveys etc. to collect necessary data.
- Conduct situational and data analysis to identify and understand a problem or issue.
- Present and explain findings to appropriate executives.
- Provide advice or suggestions for improvement according to objectives.
- Formulate plans to implement recommendations and overcome objections.
- Arrange for or provide training to people affected by change.
- Evaluate the situation periodically and make adjustments when needed.
- Replenish knowledge of industry, products and field.
- BSc/BA in business or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as consultant.
- Experience in project management.
- Thorough knowledge of field of expertise and willingness to keep abreast of advancements.
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques.
- Knowledge of business software and IT systems.
- Ability to develop detailed proposals and plans.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Analytical and creative.
- Certification in consulting or field of expertise is an advantage.
- A great listener with ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines.
- Analytical Skills
- Market Research
- Proposal Writing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3