● Capable of managing existing pipe-line sales and developing new business opportunities.
● Contact clients and potential customers via emails and phone calls.
● Schedule meetings with potential customers to introduce the company and take customer requirements.
● Develop proposals and presentations in order to create new business partnerships.
● Prepare an annual business development plan for the company.
● Plan strategies for new services and products by analyzing the business needs.
● Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
● A solid experience in B2B sales and marketing.
● Solid 2 - 4 previous work experience.
● Experience in sales techniques.
● Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
● Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.