- End-to-end system analysis and verification (e.g. from external Base 24/Tibco/Way4 TS to Way4)
- Verify completeness and quality of requirements.
- Verify the accuracy of effort estimation given by architects.
- Complete unit testing and prepare automated tests for the reports. Test to be aligned with NI automated testing framework.
- Responsible for Scheme and local regulatory (SAMA/MADA) certification support and Integration.
- Single Point of Contact for Authorization-related activities between the Project team and Development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems.
- Previous work experience as Way4 and Way4 Transaction Switch developer is added advantage.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL, card business, Channels integration components of Way4, Host- 2-Host protocol, payment schemes, and WAY4
- is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of agile/lean/testing methodology.
- Knowledge of ISO 8583 message format and data elements is a must.
- Knowledge of authorization flow/transaction flow of the different types of transactions eg 3DS, Tokenization.
- Hands-on knowledge of Unix and SQL.
- Knowledge of Clearing and Settlement will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of EMV, Contactless transactions flow, and card life cycle management.
- Knowledge of encryption keys used in authorization for message exchange.
- Knowledge of HSM and key management activities will be an added advantage.
- SAMA/MADA and Other Scheme BASE I and BASE II Certification and Integration Experience.
- Profound Knowledge of working on Testing Simulators like Illiad, Solar TT, VISA and Mastercard, etc.
- Way4 Instantiation
- Way4 Configuration
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4