- Assisting with site investigations.
- Assessing the worth and potential risks of projects.
- Developing blueprints using computer-aided design (CAD).
- Liaising with architects, subcontractors, consultants, co-workers, and clients.
- Ensuring projects meet legal requirements and health and safety standards.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Managing budgets and other project resources.
- Attending public meetings to discuss projects.
- Using computer modelling software to analyze surveys and mapping data.
- Preparing project bids and reports.
- Assessing a project’s environmental impact and potential risk.
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring it meets legal and health and safety requirements.
- Working on-site in all weathers or in an office.
- knowledge of building and construction
- Design skills and knowledge
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work well with others
- Able to use your initiative
- Able to use a computer and the main software packages confidently
- Mathematical skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Civil Engineering
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3