- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, brochures, stories, blogs, social media content website content, and annual reports.
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels.
- Monitor web and social media and report to management.
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards.
- Work with communications team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns.
- Respond to media inquiries and arrange interviews.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Manage media relations and maximize media opportunities.
- Supervisor the production of the marketing material such as brochures, reports. etc
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field.
- 1+ years prior experience in a communications or marketing role.
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Must possess bilingual exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content.
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team.
- Social Media
- Communication Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3