- Lead workstreams in complex data & analytics programmes and manage smaller projects.
- Support senior client stakeholders (CFO, CDO, CIO) to cultivate relationships as a trusted partner, through articulating and realizing the value of data.
- Identify, scope and develop data, analytics and automation opportunities with clients, and support the creation of RFP responses.
- Develop client solutions across the creation to consumption data lifecycle (data sourcing, management, quality, reporting & analytics).
- Support with management of engagement financials, profitability metrics and ensure invoices are billed to the client appropriately.
- Contribute to the production of thought leadership on Data Management, Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, Reporting or Analytics.
- Build data frameworks, accelerators and points of view to support sales and solve key client issues.
- Leverage their understanding of key technology vendors in the marketplace to deliver engagements.
- Develop our junior team members through coaching, mentoring and creating an inclusive working environment.
- Use their people management experience to lead workstream teams of client and the company's data analytics professionals, and develop knowledge in the company's team.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of data & analytics experience with a professional services firm, an internal strategy/analytics group, or similar environment.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in a technical or economic field with working knowledge of topics such as data modelling, information management, machine learning, and cloud computing.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering client engagements and interfacing with senior-level clients, coupled with significant project management, client handling, and communication capabilities.
- Demonstrable experience of complex data projects covering the full creation to consumption data lifecycle (data sourcing, management, quality, reporting & analytics).
- Strong knowledge of Data & Information Management, Information Exploitation or Advanced Analytics.
- Functional knowledge and point of view around key tools within the Data Management or Analytics market.
- Experience in developing and/or delivering an Analytics/Data Management Roadmap.
- Supporting the design of an appropriate target state for client data functions based on their vision and current state issues.
- Analysis of data, identifying insights and providing hypotheses.
- Understanding the delivery of data projects through a standard or alternative project lifecycle.
- Experience in analysis of data, identifying insights and providing hypotheses.
- Understanding of market trends, new technologies and how they impact companies and society (e.g., Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning…).
- Ideally fluent in both English and Arabic and confident to lead delivery of client engagements, and production of deliverables, in both languages.
- Recognizes the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm.
- Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others.
- Seeks to understand others motivations.
- Supports others to make brave decisions.
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Planning Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5